Sinopsis de Discover India 3:
Lonely Planet's Discover India is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Wonder at the breathtaking Taj Mahal, bathe in the holy waters of Varansi, or take a houseboat cruise along Kerala’s backwaters; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of India and begin your journey now!
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, art, literature, architecture, religion, landscapes, cuisine.
• Free, convenient pull-out Delhi map, plus over 50 colour maps.
Covers: Delhi, Mumbai (Bombay), Rajasthan, Goa, Kerala, Darjeeling, Varanasi, Amritsar and more.