Instalada en Buenos Aires, Bridget es crítica de restauración de Time Out y escribe sobre comida, vinos y viajes para Lonely Planet, Budget Travel, Afar, Jetsetter y BBC Travel.Leer más
Get to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Go rafting on the Colorado River, ride a mule down into the Grand Canyon, or view it from above on a helicopter ride around the canyon’s rim; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside the Lonely Planet Grand Canyon Travel Guide:
• User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations.
• Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation, and Native Americans.
• Over 32 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout.
• Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes.
Covers: Grand Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Valle, North Rim, South Rim, Havasupai Reservation, Hualapai Reservation, Flagstaff, Sedona, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, Colorado River and more.