Sinopsis de Pocket Amsterdam 4:
Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sleep in a houseboat on the city’s canals, ponder the small world of Anne Frank Huis, or ride a bicycle through Vondelpark; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Amsterdam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Amsterdam:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Amsterdam map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers: City Centre, Jordaan, Western Canals, Southern Canal Belt, Vondelpark, Old South, De Pijp, Oosterpark,
Nieuwmarkt, Plantage, Harbour, Eastern Docklands, Westerpark, Western Islands and more.