The book offers advice and ideas to change your perspective on life.
Within it, you’ll find:
- A new YOU: an Imperfect Woman.
- A psychologist: a friend offering you positive advice. She suggests tests and exercises to help you assess yourself and practical ideas to put you in a good mood.
- A neuroscientist: an expert who provides scientific information about the benefits of positive thinking.
- A coach or personal trainer to propose physical exercises and help you to be more proactive.
- A meanie: reminding us of the inner voice that’s always trying to sabotage you.
In addition, you’ll be able to follow a 21 day plan to achieve your objective of getting over your bad moods with: positive thinking to start the day, personal reflection exercises, physical techniques such as yoga and meditation, lists with very practical advice and short, extremely inspirational stories.
The reign of the Imperfect Women has begun!
20,000 copies sold in Spainin the first 4 months!