One fine day, Charly Sinewan decided to give up everything to devote himself to what he really loved: riding a motorcycle around the world and telling about it. After twenty-five years of adventures all over the planet, he has not only amused a community of thousands of unconditional followers, but has also gained experiences that make him the best advisor for those who want to enjoy traveling on motorcycle to the max.
• Ten chapters with the best advice for planning a trip on motorcycle: choice of bike, logistics, bureaucracy, precautions.
• Personal stories illustrated with comics.
• A women’s chapter, with advice and testimony from three expert female motorcycle travelers: Gemma Parellada, Lois Pryce, and Guada Araoz.
• Map with the most important destinations and routes for motorcyclists in the world.
• A QR code in each chapter to access interesting links and learn more.
• High-quality photos