Sinopsis de Amsterdam 10 (inglés):
Seventeenth-century buildings. Joint-smoking alien sculptures. Few cities meld history with modern urban flair like Amsterdam. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Amsterdam, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Amsterdam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cycle along tree-lined canals, stroll among the Dutch masters, or explore coffee shops and bars; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Amsterdam and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet Amsterdam Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, museums, galleries, shopping,
drinking, nightlife, canals, Dutch painting, architecture, contemporary Dutch design and more.
• Free, convenient pull-out Amsterdam map (included in print version), plus over 35 maps.
Covers: Medieval Centre, Red Light District, Nieuwmarkt, Plantage, Eastern Islands, Western Canal Ring,
Southern Canal Ring, Jordaan, Vondelpark, the Old South, De Pijp, Oosterpark, South Amsterdam and more.