Sinopsis de Berlin 10 (inglés):
Lonely Planet Berlin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Visit the iconic Berlin Wall, enjoy local street art and nightlife, or be dazzled by the Reichstag; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Berlin:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, architecture, museums, history, entertainment, literature, cinema, music, architecture, art, gay & lesbian Berlin, politics.
• Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps.
Covers: Historic Mitte, Museuminsel, Alexanderplatz, Tiergarten, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Neukölln, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer, City West, Charlottenburg and more.