Sinopsis de Best of Australia:
Lonely Planet’s Best of Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Catch an aria at the Sydney Opera House, snorkel the dazzling Great Barrier Reef, learn to surf in Byron Bay or Bondi, spot crocs in Kakadu National Park, or visit Uluru, the cultural and geographical heart of Oz; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Australia:
• Full-colour images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
•Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, aboriginal Australia, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife.
• Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination.
Covers: Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, the Sunshine Coast, tropical Queensland, Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, Darwin, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Perth and more.