Discover the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet’s Best of Barcelona 2019 is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze in wonder at Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, stroll along La Rambla and the ancient streets of the Barri Gotic, and take your pick of tapas joints – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Barcelona 2019:
• Full-colour images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport.
• Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore.
Coverage Includes: Barri Gòtic, La Rambla, La Ribera, La Sagrada Família & L’Eixample, Parc Güell, El Raval, Barceloneta & the Waterfront, and more.