Sinopsis de Best of Barcelona:
Explore the culinary riches of Mercat de la Boqueria, experience the one-of-a-kind La Sagrada Familia and ramble the cobblestone streets of La Ribera, all with your trusted travel companion.
Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Barcelona:
• In-depth coverage of the destination’s must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place.
• Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips.
• Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout.
• Annotated images that bring a destination to life.
• Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary.
• Short and extended itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road.
• Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local.
• Honest recommendations for all budgets.
• Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes cuisine, art, architecture, history, wine, sport, and etiquette).
• Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map.
Covers: La Sagrada, La Ribera, El Raval, La Rambla, Barri Gotic, Barceloneta and more.