Discover the best of Canada and begin your journey now!
Best of Canada is our collection of the country’s top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Experience the grandeur of the Rockies, wander the labyrinth of lanes in Quebec City, or hit the powdery slopes on the outskirts of Vancouver; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Canada:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, cuisine, wildlife, arts.
• Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps.
Coverage includes: Toronto, Niagara Region, Atlantic Provinces, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, the Prairies, Vancouver, Haida Gwaii, the Yukon and more.