Sinopsis de Best of Ireland:
Lonely Planet’s Best of Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a lively Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Ireland:
• Full-colour images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
•Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, politics, landscapes, sports, food and drink.
• Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination.
Covers: Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Cork, Ring of Kerry, Galway, Clare, Sligo, Donegal, Belfast, Derry, and more.