Sinopsis de Best of Rome:
Toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain, dine like a local in Trastevere, and blow your mind on the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums; all with your trusted travel companion.
Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Rome and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Rome:
• In-depth coverage of the destination’s must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place.
• Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips.
• Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout.
• Annotated images that bring a destination to life.
• Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary.
• Short and extended itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road.
• Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local.
• Honest recommendations for all budgets.
• Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes cuisine, art, architecture, history, wine, sport, and etiquette).
• Free, convenient pull-out Rome map.
Covers: Trastevere, Gianicolo, Centro Storico, Ancient Rome, Tridente, Trevi, Quirinale, Vatican City, Villa Borghese, Borgo, Prati and more.