Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Coastal California.
From towering redwoods in foggy Northern California to the perfect sun-kissed surf beaches of Southern California, this slice of Pacific Coast is a knockout beauty.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Coastal California, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, customs, lifestyle, visual arts, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, earthquakes, cuisine, wine.
Coverage includes: San Francisco, Marin County, Bay Area, San Jose, Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Coastal Highway 1, Redwood Coast, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Disneyland, Anaheim, San Diego and more.