Sinopsis de Cuba 9 (Inglés):
Timeworn but magnificent, dilapidated but dignified, fun yet maddeningly frustrating – Cuba is a country of indefinable magic. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Cuba, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Cuba is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Catch live music in Havana, take your pick from the idyllic beach escapes, and try some of the best diving and snorkeling in the Caribbean; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cuba Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, dance, literature, architecture, landscapes, food, drink.
• Over 42 color maps.
Coverage Includes: Havana, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Isla de la Juventud, Valle de Vinales, Villa Clara, Bahia de Cochinos, Ciego de Avila, Cameguey, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Guantanamo, and more.