Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Dublin, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
A small capital with a huge reputation, Dublin’s mix of heritage and hedonism will not disappoint. All you have to do is show up.
Lonely Planet Dublin is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample a Guinness in a genuine Irish pub; soak in the academic atmosphere at Trinity College; or admire impressionist masterpieces at the Dublin City Gallery; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Dublin Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, literature, music, architecture.
• Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 25 colour maps.
Covers: Grafton Street, Merrion Square, Temple Bar, Kilmainham & the Liberties, North of the Liffey, Docklands, the Grand Canal and more.