Sinopsis de Eastern USA 3:
Lonely Planet Eastern USA is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Flanked by megacities New York City and Chicago, landscaped with dune-backed beaches, smoky mountains and gator swamps, and steeped in musical roots, the East rolls out a sweet trip.
Inside Lonely Planet Eastern USA Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, road trips and scenic drives, outdoor activities, wildlife, cuisine and wine.
• Over 50 color maps.
Covers: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New England, Washington DC, New Orleans, Florida, the Great Lakes, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and more.