Sinopsis de Europe on a Shoestring 9:
Even on a shoestring budget, a journey through the cultural storehouse that is Europe can be fun, exciting and wonderfully life enhancing.
Lonely Planet Europe on a Shoestring is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to skip, what hidden discoveries await you, and how to optimise your budget for an extended continental trip. Hit the streets and free museums of London, take in the architecture, art and delicious food of Paris, or glide down Venice’s canals; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Europe on a Shoestring Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, cuisine, wine, customs.
• Over 187 maps.
Covers: Great Britain, Ireland, Scandinavia, Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Balkans, Russia and more.