Sinopsis de Grand Canyon National Park 4:
Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Go rafting on the Colorado River, ride a mule down into the Grand Canyon, or view it from above on a helicopter ride around the canyon’s rim; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside the Lonely Planet Grand Canyon Travel Guide:
• User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations.
• Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation, and Native Americans.
• Over 32 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout.
• Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes.
Covers: Grand Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Valle, North Rim, South Rim, Havasupai Reservation, Hualapai Reservation, Flagstaff, Sedona, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, Colorado River and more.