Sinopsis de London 10:
One of the world’s most visited cities, London has something for everyone: from history and culture to fine food and good times.
Check out cutting-edge art at the Tate Modern, wander the historic Royal Parks and explore riverside pubs and the bars of Shoreditch; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet London Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, literary London, music, theatre, architecture, art, fashion and film.
• Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps.
Covers: the West End, the City, the South Bank, Kensington & Hyde Park, the East End and more.