Discover the best of Europe and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Best of Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the Northern Lights in Reykjavik, party in Amsterdam, or ride in a gondola through Venice; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Europe:
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette.
• Over 50 color maps.
Coverage Includes: London, Scottish Highlands, Dublin, Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Provence, Barcelona, Lisbon, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Venice, Florence, Tuscany and more.