Get to the heart of Mallorca and begin your journey now!
The ever-popular star of the Mediterranean, Mallorca has a sunny personality thanks to its ravishing beaches, azure views, remote mountains and soulful hill towns. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Mallorca, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Mallorca is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Be charmed by medieval Arta, explore the stunning Platja des Coll Baix, or enjoy the peaceful Illa de Cabrera; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Mallorca Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, landscape, wildlife, literature, arts, crafts.
• Over 35 maps.
Coverage Includes: Palma & the Badia de Palma, West Mallorca, North Mallorca, the Interior, East Mallorca, Southern Mallorca and more.