Sinopsis de Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest 5:
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice. Hilltop castles and green energy, beer halls and luxury cars, Alps and edgy art – southern Germany blends thigh-slapping tradition with clear-headed modernity like nowhere else on earth.
Join in the festivities at Munich’s Oktoberfest, step into the Schloss Neuschwanstein fairytale castle, or hike among the mythical Berchtesgaden Mountains; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, religion, sports, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and beer.
• Over 34 maps.
Covers: Munich, Bavaria, Stuttgart, the Black Forest, Salzburg, Around Salzburg, Nuremberg, Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Franconia, Regensburg & the Danube, the Swabian Alps, Birnau, and more.