Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Sinopsis de Pocket Barcelona 5:
Swing in a cable car over the city; marvel at the detail of La Sagrada Familia or the kaleidoscopic fruit stands of the Mercat de la Boqueria; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers: La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Parc de la Ciutadella, Barceloneta, Passeig de Gracia, L'Eixample, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Camp Nou, Pedralbes, Sarria and more.