Get to the heart of the best of Boston and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Pocket Boston is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Peruse the exquisite art in the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum; take in a Red Sox game at Fenway Park, America’s oldest major-league baseball stadium; and wander around Harvard Yard, the historic heart of Harvard University; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Boston:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Boston map (included in print version), plus over 10 color neighborhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Charlestown, West End & North End, Beacon Hill & Boston Common, Downtown & the Waterfront, South End & Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square & Fenway, Cambridge and more.