Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you in Bruges and Brussels.
Sinopsis de Pocket Bruges & Brussels 3:
Climb the famous bell tower in Bruges' Markt, wonder at the Burg's shining gilt or take an audio tour of world music at Brussels' Musee des Instruments de Musique; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Bruges & Brussels map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers: Burg, Markt, Groeningemuseum, Royal Quarter Museums, Grand Place, Ilot Sacre, Parc du Cinquantenaire, EU Quarter, the Marolles, Ste-Catherine, Musee Horta and more.