Get to the heart of the best of Los Angeles and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Walk in the footsteps of the famous along Hollywood Boulevard and the Hollywood Hall of Fame, be captivated by the Getty Center’s superb art collection in its cutting-edge surroundings, walk the length of Santa Monica Pier and indulge in a retro spin on the vintage carousel; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Los Angeles:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Los Angeles map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighborhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, Santa Monica, Venice, Burbank, Universal City, Downtown and more.