Sinopsis de Pocket Madrid 5:
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Madrid is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. View the marvellous frescoes at Plaza Mayor, see Picasso’s Guernica at the Reina Sofia and have a picnic in Parque del Buen Retiro – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Madrid:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Salamanca, Plaza Mayor, Royal Madrid, El Retiro, La Latina, Lavapiés, Malasaña, Chueca, Sol, Santa Ana, Huertas, and more.