Get to the heart of the absolute best of Melbourne and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Pocket Melbourne is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the many laneways, have a drink in a riverside bar, shop for bargains at the Queen Victoria Market or visit a world-class gallery; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Melbourne:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Melbourne map (included in print version), plus over 10 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: the City Centre, Southbank, Fitzroy, Carlton, Richmond, Prahran, St Kilda and more.