Sinopsis de Pocket Milan & the Lakes 3:
Lonely Planet Pocket Milan & the Lakes is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Admire the ageless marble facade of the Duomo, explore Milan’s stunning collection of 20th-century art, or catch an evening performance at Teatro alla Scala; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Milan & the Lakes:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Milan map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers: Parco Sempione, Porta Garibaldi, Brera, Duomo, San Babila, Navigli, Porta Romana, Corso Magenta, Sant’Ambrogio, Quadrilatero d’Oro, Giardini Pubblici, and more.