Sinopsis de Pocket New York 8:
Lonely Planet’s Pocket New York City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll along the High Line for a lofty view of the city; soak up art old and new at the Met and MoMA; walk across the Brooklyn Bridge for a dozen iconic NYC photo ops; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket New York City:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Lower Manhattan & the Financial District, SoHo & Chinatown, West Village, Chelsea & the Meatpacking District, Upper West Side & Central Park, Upper East Side, Midtown, Union Square, Flatiron District & Gramercy, East Village & Lower East Side, Brooklyn, and more.