Sinopsis de Pocket Reykjavík 2:
Lonely Planet Pocket Reykjavik, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on Reykjavik’s can’t-miss experiences. Go whale-watching at Reykjavik’s Old Harbour, discover priceless artefacts at the National Museum, or wash away your cares at the Blue Lagoon geothermal waters; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Reykjavik:
• Full-color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Reykjavik map (included in print version), plus over 15 color neighborhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage includes: Old Reykjavik, Old Harbour, Laugavegur & Skolavordustigur, Laugardalur, Videy Island, Blue Lagoon, Reykjanes Peninsula, Golden Circle, South Coast, Jokulsarlon, West Iceland and more.