Sinopsis de Pocket Rome 4:
Lonely Planet Pocket Rome is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Let gelato melt on your tongue in Piazza Navona, marvel at Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes, or retrace the footsteps of the ancients amid the Roman Forum’s magical ruins; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Rome:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Rome map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers: Ancient Rome, Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi and the Quirinale, Monti and Esquilino, San Giovanni and Celio, Aventino and Testaccio, Trastevere and Gianicolo, Vatican City and Prati, Villa Borghese, and more.