Get to the heart of the best of Vancouver and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Vancouver is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Stroll around Stanley Park’s dramatic forest and mountain-framed seawall, peruse deli treats and arts and crafts stalls at Granville Island Public Market or all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Vancouver:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 10 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Downtown, West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Yaletown, Granville Island, Fairview, South Granville, Kitsilano, University of British Columbia and more.