Lonely Planet Poland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Sinopsis de Poland 8:
Chic medieval hot spots such as Kraków and Gdańsk vie with energetic Warsaw for your urban attention. Outside the cities, woods, rivers, lakes and hills beckon for some fresh-air fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Poland Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including culture, history, art, literature, poetry, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife.
• Over 60 maps.
Covers: Warsaw, Mazovia and Podlasie, Krakow, Malopolska, the Carpathian Mountains, Silesia, Wielkopolska, Gdansk and Pomerania, Warmia and Masuria, and more.