Get to the heart of Rarotonga, Samoa and Tonga and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Surf the swells around the southern coastlines, hike the challenging Cross-Island Track, or check out Tonga’s ‘Stonehenge of the Pacific’; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Rarotonga, Samoa & Tonga Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience –history, etiquette, lifestyle, sport, arts, architecture, literature, music, dance, craft, tattooing, environment, geography, ecology, religion, myths & legends, cuisine, politics.
• Over 30 colour maps.
Covers: Raratonga, Aitutaki, ‘Atiu, Mangaia, Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga, Nuku’alofa, Ha’apai Group, Vava’u Group, Ma’uke and more.