Sinopsis de Rome 9 (inglés):
Lonely Planet Rome is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Stare in awe at the Sistine Chapel, sip a cappuccino on a cobbled piazza (square) or walk in the footsteps of gladiators at the Colosseum; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Rome Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, architecture, literature, cinema, music, cuisine, wine and the Roman way of life.
• Free, convenient pull-out Rome map (included in print version), plus over 36 colour maps.
Covers: Ancient Rome, Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, Vatican City, Monti, Esquilino, Trastevere, Gianicolo, Testaccio, Villa Borghese, highlights of Lazio, and more.