Sinopsis de Seoul 8 (inglés):
Lonely Planet Seoul is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Walk along the long-buried Cheong-gye-cheon stream, wander the labyrinthine streets of Bukchon Hanok Village, or try some Korean cuisine at Gwangjang Market; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Seoul Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, religion, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, and cuisine.
• Free, convenient pull-out Seoul map (included in print version), plus over 28 colour maps.
Covers: Myeong-dong, Gangnam, Apgujeong, Dongdaemum, Itaewon, Insa-dong, Yongsan-gu, Jung-gu, Hongdae, Sinchon, Edae, Yeouido, Namsan, Gwanghwamun, Jongno-gu, Jamsil, Daehangno, Seongbuk-dong, and more.