Get to the heart of South Australia & Northern Territory and begin your journey now!
Welcome to Australia’s epic centre, the country’s heartland, a wild and beautiful place tamed only by wineries and remote desert trails. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of South Australia & Northern Territory, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet South Australia & Northern Territory is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find ancient rock art in Kakadu National Park, gawk at Uluru, or have a tipple in South Australia’s wine regions; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s South Australia & Northern Territory Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – indigenous art and culture, history, wildlife.
• Over 30 maps.
Coverage Includes: Adelaide, Barossa Valley, Eyre Peninsula, Flinders Ranges, Coober Pedy, Darwin, Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Uluru and more.