Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Southern Italy.
Italy’s north may have the euros, but the south has the soul. Sun-bleached and weathered, this is Italy at its most ancient, complex and contradictory.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Southern Italy, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, art, architecture.
Coverage includes: Naples, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast, Campania, Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicily, Capri, the Aeolian Islands, the Ionian Coast and more.