Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Spain, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Passionate, sophisticated and devoted to living the good life, Spain is both a stereotype come to life and a country more diverse than you ever imagined.
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at Modernista masterpieces in Barcelona; enjoy beachside Basque cuisine in San Sebastian; or taste sherry and flamenco in Andalucia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, culture, cuisine, wine, outdoor activities, flamenco.
• Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour maps.
Covers: Madrid, Barcelona, Granada, Valencia, Seville, Bilbao, Toledo, Santiago de Compostela, Castilla y Leon, Castilla-La Mancha, Catalonia, Aragon, Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Extremadura, Andalucia, Murcia and more.