Sinopsis de Vancouver 7 (inglés):
Walkable neighborhoods, drink-and-dine delights and memorable cultural and outdoor activities framed by dramatic vistas; there’s a glassful of great reasons to love this lotusland metropolis. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Vancouver, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Vancouver is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Shop for vintage shoes in quirky Gastown, hit the powdered slopes of Grouse Mountain or sample an Indian Pale Ale in a hidden microbrewery; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Vancouver Travel Guide:
• Color maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Native culture, multicultural festivals, cuisine, history, wildlife, outdoor activities, arts, shopping.
• Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 40 maps.
Covers: West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Granville Island, Whistler, Victoria, the Southern Gulf Islands and more.