Sinopsis de Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks 4:
Lonely Planet Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Go fishing in Yosemite Valley; canoeing and kayaking in Mammoth Lakes, or horseback riding in King’s Canyon; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside the Lonely Planet Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks Travel Guide:
• User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation.
• Over 42 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout.
• Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes.
Covers: Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, King’s Canyon Point, Badger Pass, Wawona, Tuolumne Meadows, Hetch Hetchy, Sierra National Forest and more.